• Report: #201670

• Submitted: Tue, July 18, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 14, 2006

• Reported By:Middletown New Jersey
Alliance Acquisitions Associates
3901 Roswell Rd,Suite215 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Alliance Acquisitions Associates ripoff no service no refund Marietta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: TRY AGAIN

*Consumer Comment: looking for more info from Fred

*Consumer Comment: looking for more info from Fred

*Consumer Suggestion: HELP IS ON TJHE WAY

I too was taken in by a response to a fax. The smooth sales person Todd Boffo(no longer with the company) assured me that if I followed the instructions on the contract the "Valuation" monies would be returned if I received no "Qualified" buyers. Needless to say a year went buy, no buyers no contacts. Obviously a scam!!!!. Did the fax thing to request my refund and just got a FEDEX envelope with a Form letter dated PRIOR to the faxed request for a refund stating that they lived up to their end of the deal and I was not getting a refund....Tryed calling the Arbitration Association but have yet to get a response. Somehow either with this forum or with another we need to unite in a suit although I feel we are headed down the Enron path....These guys are too shrewd to keep OUR money in plain site..

Art
Middletown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates-ripoff-no-service-no-refund-Marietta-Georgia-201670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Acquisitions Associates

#1 Consumer Suggestion

TRY AGAIN

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

Call information in Littleton Colorado and get phone # of Sharla. Read her ripp-off report for company name.
There's no class action suit pending to my knowledge. Doubtful if anyone is going to get any $ back. R. Hicks will be going to jail soon!
Sorry that I can't help any more.

looking for more info from Fred

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

You commented that help was on the way.

Can you please be specific?

Can you tell us how to get involved in the process? The class action lawsuit interest me!

Tried to follow your link but it didnt couldnt find the information you were alluding to.

Thanks. Looking for any help I can get here.

looking for more info from Fred

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

You commented that help was on the way.

Can you please be specific?

Thanks. Looking for any help I can get here.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

HELP IS ON TJHE WAY

AUTHOR: Fred - (U.S.A.)

Alliance has allot of people on their trail. Rumor has it that Randy pulled a similar scam in your state. Probably under a different company name.You might wish to check that out with the Coperation Commission and let know when you get on our e-m list. You know you can. Just read and follow up Littleton, Colorado #3 instructions. AAA has scammed hundreds over the United States.Don't waste your time with the BBB. Read all these other reports. We are in the process of a class action suit, and close review by Attorney Generals and other goverment authorities. Hang in there and don't give up.