• Report: #203617

• Reported By:Hugheston West Virginia
Alliance Acquisitions Associates
Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.

Alliance Acquisitions Associates ripoff Marietta Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: More than happy to help in anyway possible...

*Consumer Comment: When and who will be contacting all the companies that have been rip offed?

*Consumer Comment: Dunn & Bradstreet Report Info. Incorrect

Just in from Dunn&Brad street. Ted & Lucy Mariott have been removed from the position of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER and CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER and replaced with Marvin R. Hicks. Also, a new name appears on the company profile report: REGISTERED AGENT: MARVIN RALPH HICKS, 2501 HOLLY SPRINGS RD., NE, MARIETTA, GA 30062. Is this Randy's new alias Ralph or another family memeber??? Also, their payment history has declined and there employee status has changed. I wonder if all of those that were cheated out of $$$$ by Hicks could report non-payment to Dunn & Brad Street?? Just a thought!! Any one can order a D&B on a company, so here is Alliance D&B # D-U-N-S Number: 18-741-0696 for all of you who doesn't know it already.

Kim
Hugheston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates/Marietta-Georgia/Alliance-Acquisitions-Associates-ripoff-Marietta-Georgia-203617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Acquisitions Associates

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

More than happy to help in anyway possible...

AUTHOR: L - (U.S.A.)

The Holly Springs Road address is where MRH lived with his ex-wife; until of course, he choose a new wife on a whim in Vegas and built that $300,000+ house in Canton, GA! Or...did she choose HIM?! Those close to the situation know exactly what I'm talking about.

I was (foolishly) a loyal, dedicated, hard-working employee of MRH and AAA. Those close to me knew MRH was a BS-artist upon the first meeting. Never trust a man who won't look you in the eyes and continuously speaks in circles.

I have been contacted by an investigative reporter with a major local news channel and have met with him once so far. I understand that he has been in touch with others as well-- mostly clients at this point.

I welcome the opportunity to speak with any organization that is truly working to help all of these hard-working American business owners who have been duped by Randy, Marvin, Randolph, et al HICKS.

To all of the business owners who I worked with and came in contact with:

I apologize for all of the financial and emotional turmoil that has been caused by AAA. I did my best to "tip off" all of you who I came in contact with during my last month or so of employment as I knew I would be making my exit. I only wish I could have done more.

To SF- Be glad you got fired when you did!

To Kat, Tan: I wish you the best on your career endeavors. Let me know if there's any way I can help you. Stay strong-- your children will love and respect you for it.

LM- Accepted; I wish you nothing but the best.

To Mrs.A & anyone else still @ AAA: You obviously have your reasons, but WHY?!?!

Ex-employee of AAA now is happily employed with a top-notch, World-Class Performance company!

When and who will be contacting all the companies that have been rip offed?

AUTHOR: Ron - (U.S.A.)

I go a call from D&B telling me I didn't have a credit rating------went on to let them know all the information I had on Alliance Acquisition rip off the gentleman was suppose to call me back for more information since I was mobile and didn't have records in front of me. Haven't heard from anyone yet. Where and who can we get a hold of to complain. I have sent letters to Attornyes Generals from my state and the state of GA and the BBB and talked to D&B. My next step is the ATF agent for help. This crook needs to be confined so he cannot continue to terrorize the small business person.

Dunn & Bradstreet Report Info. Incorrect

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

Ted and Lucy Marriott were fired, as were all of the good deceint people who worked for Randy Hicks, aka: Marvin, Randolph,and Ralph. The Holly Springs Rd. address in the Dunn and Bradstreet report is the old address where Randy once leased a house. His current home address is in Canton, GA. 30014, but you would never see that one in any public report. This man is a professional liar and manipulator. If you are one of the many who were scammed by this man and his company, please be willing to share information when contacted by those investigating Alliance Acquisitions and Marvin Hicks, or what ever name he is going by now!