• Report: #221925

• Submitted: Thu, November 23, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 23, 2006

• Reported By:Mankato Minnesota
Alliance Acquistions Associates
3901 Roswell Rd Ste 215 Marietta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-565 9994
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Alliance Acquistions Associates Rip Off Marietta Georgia Smooth, Scam, Scum of the earth company scorched me!! Marietta Georgia

The company solicited me about selling my company. Had all the credentials of being listed on Dunn and Bradstreet, satisfied customer list, and the all famous guarantee that if the property did not have at least on offer that I would be refunded the $7000 initially spent for some bogus evaluation.

I find it interesting that almost all upfront monies vary.

I was also given an evaluation of my property at inflated pricing even though I told the front man that it was impossible to get that kind of money and to lower it about $200,000 so it would sell. He assured me that I did not know what I was talking about and that the $25,0000 commission fee would be added to the selling price to be paid by the buyer at no cost to me.

Thru out the year I called as I could not find my listing on the site. It was explained to me that the situation would be rectified. (Yea about 6 Months later after numerous calls) I never did receive an offer and like so many others, the last call was to a disconnected number.

I will never under any circumstances pay money up front again to anyone. Unfortunately, my wife new better, and I will hear about it for the rest of my life. We have suffered immensely by this rip off and will take years to recover from it.

Keith
Mankato, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2006 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Acquistions-Associates/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Alliance-Acquistions-Associates-Rip-Off-Marietta-Georgia-Smooth-Scam-Scum-of-the-earth-221925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Acquistions Associates