Complaint Review: Alliance Artist Management Group

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: Christess — Calgary Alberta Canada
Alliance Artist Management Group
4310 Macleod Trail S.W. Calgaray, Alberta United States of America

Alliance Artist Management Group Ramona Rotar Just a cash grab! Calgaray, Alberta

They advertise for extras age 4-65. I take my little girl down, she wants to be like Hannah Montana, I thought this would be a way of introducing her to the "job" before investing in classes. I was told at the "interview" that they only sign people her age (4) if the parent signs up (2x$265). Then I'm told that there is a fee for the "notice boards" the ONLY way you find out about available jobs is through this private email network (2x$3.98/mth). Then I find out that they don't actually find, advertise or have ANY "extra" work. The only work they have available is ONLY if you take this class (2x$55). When I called to get my money back they assured me that with the summer there will be ample chances to do "extra" work. I think all I'll need to break even is one job. No work to be found. So I ask for my money back, they don't give refunds.

She boasts of being in the business since she was little. I guess that is where she learned the endless ways to get money out of people without providing any service.

I just discovered that they have a poor BBB rating on top of the poor reputation. I only wish I found out this information BEFORE I embarked on this journey for my daughter. She asks me on a weekly basis "when am I going to be Hannah Montana"?

Now all I want is my $575 back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Artist-Management-Group/Calgaray-Alberta-T2C3S6/Alliance-Artist-Management-Group-Ramona-Rotar-Just-a-cash-grab-Calgaray-Alberta-774679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Artist Management Group