Complaint Review: Alliance Asset Management, Inc

• Updated: Fri, May 28, 2010

• Reported By: Jessica — San Leandro California United States of America
Alliance Asset Management, Inc
330 Georgetown Square Internet United States of America

Alliance Asset Management, Inc Fraudulently tried to collect a non-existent debt. Falsely claimed affiliation with original creditor. Unprofessional work ethic. Internet

They contacted me by letter about a debt I paid in full back in 2007. However they claim that I still owed it and they original creditor placed the account with them. I refused to take responsibility then it became ugly. I was accused of being out of control and then the person on the other end demanded I pay them $500 in full and could not make any arrangement for partial payment.

I refused so I contacted the original creditor and asked them to investigate any outstanding debts I may have failed to pay. They returned and said I have no outstanding debt and I am paid in full and in good standing with their business. So I explained the allegations Alliance Asset Management made in regard to an account they placed with their agency and was quickly informed no debts are transferred to Collection Agencies because they have their own collections department that seeks repayment of any debts. I was also informed they have no affiliation with Alliance Asset Management and to ignore their allegations. The customer service person on the phone said this is not the first time she has heard of this scam and cautioned me against falling for it. She said they are an impostor fraudulently claiming affiliation to collect a phony debt from me.

So I report here today Alliance Asset Management practices falsification and fraudulent business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Asset-Management-Inc/internet/Alliance-Asset-Management-Inc-Fraudulently-tried-to-collect-a-non-existent-debt-Falsely-608253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Asset Management, Inc