Complaint Review: Alliance Chambers London

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Richard J. Howard — Azle Texas United States of America
Alliance Chambers London
37B Knights Hill Lambeth London SE27 0QP Internet United States of America

Alliance Chambers London Mrs. Clara Ndive I received email stating that I am a heir to $12,200,000.00 and she was an attorney at Alliance Chambers London who could draw up all the necessary documentation for me to inherit this amount at a 60/ Internet

I was contacted by email saying I was heir to $12,200,000.00 and they were an attorney and the deceased was their client. They just needed my address, bank account info, and passport. Later they need $2,200.00 out of $6,000.00 processing fee. I didn't pay them. Later they said they needed $42,000.00 for tax and anti-terrorist stamps. Later they said they know someone in the US who would finance the $42,000.00 for $500,000.00 in exchange. All in all I just played along because I knew it was not an English person because of the "Pig Latin" English. They even phoned me, but was using an electronic voice disguise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Chambers-London/internet/Alliance-Chambers-London-Mrs-Clara-Ndive-I-received-email-stating-that-I-am-a-heir-to-12-984340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Chambers London