Complaint Review: Alliance Computer Consultants Inc

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Alliance Consulting — Los Angeles California
Alliance Computer Consultants Inc
9107 Wilshire Blvd, Suite-450 Los Angeles, California USA

Skype My account was suspended without any reason and I do believe previous live chat agents were biased. Here I do attach their ID numbers that must be a big threat for Skype a reputable company and other customers like me suffering cross the country. There must be some fraud or dispute but not in our case. Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Skype

*Author of original report: Report remove

I have Premium account since last July 2012 and paid for unlimited calls in the USA and Canada and I never disputed any of charges. In last two weeks I had purchased 03 numbers 2 for myself and 01 for my son.My skype numbers are 213-438-9601 and 480-800-4095 and Ryan,s one 631-406-9217

What goes wrong?

I try to activate Ryan,s account with my credit card and it shows multple account not allowed by same card. After this message I did activated Ryan,s account usiing his mothers credit card with proper authorization.

Discussion with agent:

Agent wrote: I,m really sorry buy skype account can no longer be reinstated because of the credit card used for the purpose and information regading the transctions have been forwarded to the proper authorities.

What I believe?

Account was suspended without any reason  and previous agents were biased. Here I do attach theit ID numbers that must be big threat for the people in the world. There was no fraud or Dispiute and the most important thing there is no Telephnic support by Skype. If it is a raputable company must have phone number and Customer service will address any Issue if needed. I spent few Hunded Dollars and several communication but in everytime different agent come up with diffent plant. it seems to me we are the toy, they play the way they like to.

Here i noted those ID of Skype Agent? 1830746- Unknown

1832834/ Harly. C and 1832978/ Cyra. Mae. G

Skupe should shut down if they are unable to change their current policy and regulations. They must have live agent who can take calls and come up a solution.s for customers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Computer-Consultants-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-90210/Skype-My-account-was-suspended-without-any-reason-and-I-do-believe-previous-live-chat-a-1060613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Computer Consultants Inc

Skype

AUTHOR: Alliance computer consultants Inc - ()

Previously there was an error on Title. The complainer was Alliance computer Consultants Inc and we made a complain against Skype. For instant, following report never been corrected so please update the report.

Report remove

AUTHOR: Alliance consulting - ()

This report has to be removed! it was a mistake. The report suppose to be against Skype.