Complaint Review: Alliance Credit Relief Company

• Updated: Mon, October 03, 2011

• Reported By: Stanford — Acworth Georgia United States of America
Alliance Credit Relief Company
630 fifth avenue 20th floor New York, New York United States of America

Alliance Credit Relief Company Diana Henderson and St Patrick Watson Scam me out of $900 New York, New York

I made an application on line seeking a cash loan.. I was contacted by Mrs Diana Henderson from Alliance Credit Relief Co.. who informed me that I was qualified for a loan of $7500, from her company, however I would have to made an advance of 6 months payments, which would amount to $824.  I should western union it to her, the fee which amounts to $76, making a total of $900.  All papers work were emailed to me to be signed, and to send back along with a copy of my license and last 2 pay check.   after sending these off, she then call back to informed me that it is required for me to purchase  insurance on the loan, in the amount of $1500.  I told her I did not have such money and she should then returned my money.  I was told that I would received the refund by the end of the week, which was 09/23/11.  I have not received my refund and only receives a recording when I attempt to call her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Credit-Relief-Company/New-York-New-York-30132/Alliance-Credit-Relief-Company-Diana-Henderson-and-St-Patrick-Watson-Scam-me-out-of-900-N-784105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Credit Relief Company