Complaint Review: Alliance - ExpressGold - Shopping Essentials - CIC Triple Advantage Cubis Financial Capitol Choice

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
P.O. Box 46101, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Alliance - ExpressGold - Shopping Essentials - CIC Triple Advantage - Cubis Financial - Capitol Choice Fraud: Unauthoriched ACH Debits from my checking account Las Vegas Nevada

I have recieved recurring monthly charges for 9.95 some of them have caused me to overdraft my account since I have a tight budget. The only thing I can think of is I went to a website offering credit counseling and another one for free gov't grant's. I never ordered anything from either site they seemed like scams and now even without my permission they are withdrawing monies from my account on a monthly basis. For several months I have been trying to contact this company at the 800 number associated with the ach debit on my bank statement 800 590 7929 only to leave message after message marked urgent and never have my phone calls returned. I have reported this fraud to my bank today. And am very interestied in joining a class for a class action law suit against the individual who owns Alliance, ExpressGold, Shopping Essentials, CIC Triple Advantage, Cubis Financial, Capitol Choice.

Daniel r.
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-ExpressGold-Shopping-Essentials-CIC-Triple-Advantage-Cubis-Financial-Capitol-Choice/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Alliance-ExpressGold-Shopping-Essentials-CIC-Triple-Advantage-Cubis-Financial-Ca-422992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance - ExpressGold - Shopping Essentials - CIC Triple Advantage Cubis Financial Capitol Choice