suggestions

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Liberty1 — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Alliance Fuel Company
2700 loch Raven rd Internet United States of America

Alliance Fuel Company Carrol Fuel Company They came to my home & their driver acted like he put fuel in my tank.Said I used 150gallons in 23 days.Knowing a 100gallons last 45-60days, Internet

we purchased 100 gallons of oil one month(11-12-12) & the next month(12-14-12) purchase 150 gallons of oil so we wouldnt have to worry about it for a few months.I check the tank before buying the next(150gallons) & it was still more oil left. After buying 150 gallons,23 days later my tank was empty.Now 100gallons usually last 45-60days.Checking the dates,its was 51days so we were still working from the 100gallons of oil.Called Alliance explained my complaint & a field manager came out early that morning.

He checked the tank & apologize for the situation.Told me,he would bring the 150gallons back after talking to his boss.B.S me all day & then tell me their driver came by & I recieved my oil. With the  same Breath,He said I used 150 gallons($570) in 23 days because its been cold. My home is well instulated,no leaks & no problems. All this happen just before the holidays so someone recieve extra money from our family.Their boss never returned my calls or nothing.How many other people are being rippedoff by Alliance fuel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Fuel-Company/internet/Alliance-Fuel-Company-Carrol-Fuel-Company-They-came-to-my-home-their-driver-acted-like-h-993296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Fuel Company