Complaint Review: Alliance Gate Investment Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: Gregory — Reno Nevada United States of America
Alliance Gate Investment Inc.
1535 Broadway New York, New York United States of America

Alliance Gate Investment Inc. North American Lottery Sweepstakes, Unclaimed Prize Division The company failed to lure me into playing their game to obtain any money, thanks to my disbelief and this web site. New York, New York

I received a letter from the Alliance Gate Investment Inc. (North American Lottery Sweepstakes) (Unclaimed Prize Division) and a check from UPS, 118 fulton St., New York, NY 10038 for the amount of $3425.00.  The letter is similiar to the ones that I have read on this scam.  The difference is the Contact File Agent name: Sandra Williams @ 1-647-893-7700. When I opened the letter and saw the check, it made me wonder who would send me a check for no reason. I thought that this would be great, but I figured it had to be scam. After checking on the web it verified my doubt. I did not follow any of the instructions, but immediately checked for a website on Alliance Gate Investment which, of course there is none. Then I found this site and filed this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Gate-Investment-Inc/New-York-New-York-10036/Alliance-Gate-Investment-Inc-North-American-Lottery-Sweepstakes-Unclaimed-Prize-Division-894022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Gate Investment Inc.