Complaint Review: Alliance Health Advisors Inc

• Submitted: Sun, December 05, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, December 05, 2010

• Reported By: J — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Alliance Health Advisors Inc
9444 Waples Street # 330. San Diego, CA 9212 San diego, California United States of America

Alliance Health Advisors Inc SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT San diego, California

I received a call from this number, (866) 949-0720. the person said i requested an online quote for health coverage. he was very pleasant, Patrick i think, he asked me allot of questions about my health, then when i told him i wasn't sure how much i could afford and i wouldn't know until i talked to my husband, his attitude changed completely! He refused to give me a quote, he said i was wasting his time. But then he said he would transfer me to the quote department instead..........as i said thank you, he simply hung up on me! That was the worst customer service i have ever encountered.  I did some research and there are alot of bad things said about this company, not to mention several different websites.  I would be careful. I think they are a scam. Jeff Maher is the owner i believe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2010 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Health-Advisors-Inc/San-diego-California-92121/Alliance-Health-Advisors-Inc-SOMETHING-IS-NOT-RIGHT-San-diego-California-668326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Health Advisors Inc