Complaint Review: Alliance Health Advisors

• Submitted: Sat, July 09, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 09, 2011

• Reported By: MAD — Booneville Mississippi United States of America
Alliance Health Advisors

Alliance Health Advisors DOMINIC Got irritated when I told DOMINIC that I was the one looking for insurance BUT would not make a decision without speaking to my husband first . He then began to get an attitude and said I said I was t, Internet

I was called by ALLIANCE HEALTH ADVISORS and after a few questions I was put on the line with Dominic. VERY RUDE EMPLOYEE!!!!He hung up on me when I would not spend 219.95 without talking to my husband first. He then got very rude and then he hung up on me!!!!!!

I then called the number that was on my phone and after a few moments and different prompts I actually got through to a supervisor and told Conner Flanagan about the call and he was very appolligetic and said DOMINIC had done this before!             Got info I needed and hopefully DOMINIC will be out of a job!!         VERY DUMB WHEN YOU WORK ON COMMISSION!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Health-Advisors/internet/Alliance-Health-Advisors-DOMINIC-Got-irritated-when-I-told-DOMINIC-that-I-was-the-one-look-750987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Health Advisors