Complaint Review: Alliance Law Center, Cameron Edwards, KC Jensen

• Submitted: Thu, September 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 03, 2009

• Reported By: Lynn — sacramento California USA
Alliance Law Center, Cameron Edwards, KC Jensen
600 B Street Suite 2000 San Diego, CA 92101 Phone (619)241-4544 San Diego, California United States of America

Alliance Law Center, Cameron Edwards, KC Jensen Cameron Edwards ALC Cameron Edwards, This company had lied, deceived and stole my money. Fraud, Fraud....this people should be put in jail! San Diego, California

I am reporting this agency due to the fact that they lied, deceived not to mention ripped me off of $3,800.00.  This Law firm promised to help me with my house situation, instead They took my money and absolutely did nothing to help me.  Not once have they tried to call me and give me any update on my loan mod.  And when I call and someone finally answered the phone, the only thing they can do is pass me on from one Lawyer to the next. It's useless to even leave messages because they never would call you back.And the one thing they have said to reassure me is  "'be patient your loan mod. in under review"....that was a big lie...They never submitted anything to my mortgage company. Cameron Edward and the rest of his Lawyers need to be put in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Law-Center-Cameron-Edwards-KC-Jensen/San-Diego-California-92101/Alliance-Law-Center-Cameron-Edwards-KC-Jensen-Cameron-Edwards-ALC-Cameron-Edwards-This-489836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Law Center, Cameron Edwards, KC Jensen