Complaint Review: Alliance Law Center

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Betty — san diego California USA
Alliance Law Center
600 B STREET SAN DIEGO, California United States of America

Alliance Law Center, San Diego, CA ALLIANCE LAW CENTER~Took my money! SAN DIEGO, California

I had retained ALC in February 2009. Paid them $2,800.00 up front for a loan mod and debt repair. Nothing was done for either.

September 3, 2009 I come across a public statement on their website regarding the status of their company.  No one contacted me personally, it was purely by accident I found it. I was sitting here trusting this company would do as promised, waiting for my loan mod to be approved before my house sold in 6 days! If I hadn't found that letter I most likely would be sitting on the street right now with my 3 daughters.

This company took my money, made me empty promises and did absolutely nothing but cause unnecessary stress for my family and myself. This entire ordeal has been a nightmare and a tremendous hardship on my family.

My house goes up for sale tomorrow and my creditors are calling me 20 times a day and I have racked up hundreds of dollars of late fees!

This company and all who worked for them are liars, scammers and have no morals. Shame on them ALL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Law-Center/SAN-DIEGO-California-92101/Alliance-Law-Center-San-Diego-CA-ALLIANCE-LAW-CENTERTook-my-money-SAN-DIEGO-Californ-492719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Law Center