Complaint Review: Alliance Law Center

• Updated: Thu, September 03, 2009

• Reported By: Junie — San Jose California USA
Alliance Law Center
600 B Street Suite #2000 San Diego, California United States of America

Alliance Law Center I called this company today to inquire on my loan modification. No one answered. Cameron Edwards and his company have my $2500. His law practice probably closed their doors. Disbar these crooks. San Diego, California

I called Alliance Law Center two months ago to do a loan mod on my house because I was one month behind and I needed help because my wife and I are on a more or less fixed income and we were having trouble making the payments. We payed them $2500 to do the mod which we could hardly afford. We sent in all the paper work they needed but in the two months the attorneys never contacted us. I called the bank to see if the attorneys contacted Alliance. The bank said no one contacted them about the loan modification. I tried to call Alliance several times but to no avail. They usually left a message saying they were busy and would return my call. They never returned any of my calls. The last time I called them which was on Aug.27,2009, the phone was no longer in service which probably means they have closed their doors. I'm out the $2500 which I could use for another payment. Unfortunately, these guys probably had good intentions at one time but eventually had too large a work load and were unable to handle it. They owed employees money they probably didn't pay and worst of all didn't return money to those clients who they performed no services. This is the ripoff generation. You can't trust anyone, even attorneys. My next step is to complain to the California State Bar about Alliance Law Center. If you are looking for a loan mod be careful. If they ask for fees don't pay. It's better to find a government sponsered group.You'll save money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Law-Center/San-Diego-California-92101/Alliance-Law-Center-I-called-this-company-today-to-inquire-on-my-loan-modification-No-on-489689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Law Center