Complaint Review: Alliance Moving

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — West Palm Beach Florida
Alliance Moving
920 35th Ave Long Island City, New York USA

Alliance Moving Services Long Island City NY ALLIANCE MOVING SERVICES SCAM ARTISTS LIARS THIEVES Long Island City New York

Alliance Moving Services located in Long Island City NY  are typical lying, thieving BROKERS. I spoke with them a few months ago and specifically asked if they were "BROKERS" and they lied to me when indeed they do sell their jobs to other horrible companies. They will not answer the phone once you give them your credit card. I decided I better do some more research after they strong armed me in to getting my deposit. This is where my NIGHTMARE began.

I started to research the company only to find that Alliance Moving Services had horrific reviews and despite their A rating on the BBB this company has only been in business for less than a year not what they claim over 10 years.

They are UNDER FEDERAL INVESTIGATION FOR MOVING FRAUD,  INSURANCE CLAIMS and HOSTAGE SITUATIONS. [continued below]....

.....

When another company showed me on protectyourmove.gov I tried to get my deposit back and John Edwards from " Quality Assurance " basically was rude and told me; "Too bad lady you signed the contract"  and refused to take my calls anymore.

I am still trying to fight to get my deposit back and just decided to go with another company after the salespeople continued to just hang up on me once I gave them my Reference number.

I'm glad that I'm only out $1000.00 and not God only knows what kind of bill they would have given me.

DO NOT TRUST THESE BROKERS THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/hhg/SearchDetails.asp?ads=&id=30614888&id2=33286123&f=search%3D3%26CNS%3D1%26CN%3Dalliance%2Bmoving%26DOT%3D%26MC%3D%26Submit%3DSearch

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Moving-/Long-Island-City-New-York/Alliance-Moving-Services-Long-Island-City-NY-ALLIANCE-MOVING-SERVICES-SCAM-ARTISTS-LIARS-1130811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Moving