Complaint Review: Alliance Moving Services

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Victor G — New Jersey
Alliance Moving Services
920 35th Ave NY , Select State/Province USA

Alliance Moving Services Alliance Moving I guess every bad review was NOT ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS IS THE ONLY REBUTTAL MICHAEL HAS QUEEN NY

Well I guess I was not scammed from this company either. Alliance Moving Services out of NY are nothing but thugs. I admit I got suckered in to the great price an the A rating but this company is TRASH.

The movers came dirty and tired. They increased the price by $3000 and never took any responsibility for anything.  I get alerts on every review site I post on and FINALLY THIS COMPANY'S TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING.

Yes I will be part of the lawsuit looking forward to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Moving-Services/Select-StateProvince/Alliance-Moving-Services-Alliance-Moving-I-guess-every-bad-review-was-NOT-ONE-OF-YOUR-CUS-1130845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Moving Services