Complaint Review: Alliance One Bill Knight

• Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:North Berwick Maine
Alliance One Bill Knight
Nationwide, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Alliance One Bill Knight Attacking Demenor and MISINFORMATION! Nationwide Pennsylvania

These people, specifically Bill Knight, who claims to be a "manager" but really seems to have NOTHING going for himself, has been calling me to pay a home depot credit card bill that has not been paid in "three months". I explained that it is always paid and he is mistaken...in fact, I even called Home Depot myself after receiving a phone call from them, and Home Depot verified that my account is fine.

These people are harassing and don't listen when you speak...it wasn't until after he started yelling at me and calling me by a name I did not recognize did I say, you don't even have the right person! What an Idiot!! They had the wrong information but never even verified that I was who they were looking for...instead they just demanded money. Scammers, my advice is to hang up and ignore them or report them!

Karen
North Berwick, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Bill-Knight/Nationwide-Pennsylvania/Alliance-One-Bill-Knight-Attacking-Demenor-and-MISINFORMATION-Nationwide-Pennsylvania-384217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One Bill Knight