Complaint Review: Alliance One - Capital One

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2005

• Reported By:Wendell North Carolina
Alliance One - Capital One
www.capitalone.com Seattle, Washington U.S.A.

Alliance One For Capital One Ripoff Seattle Washington

In January of 2004 I set up a payment plan with Alliance One for an account that I had with Capital One. I agreed to pay $102.00 a month to bring my account current.

One year later I am no closer to paying off my debt. As a matter of fact I owe more now that I did last January! My account representative at Alliance One, David, seemed to be a pretty nice guy until last week when I told him I needed to reduce my payments due to financial hardship. He started fussing at me about my lifestyle and my responsibilities.

I explained to him that my husband and I had some major storm damage to our home in July, 2004 and that we had to pay that damage out of pocket. He told me that if money was that "tight" we should have overlooked the repairs! What a JERK! The damage was to our septic system, something you can't overlook! He then started asking me about our other monthly bills, what kind of vehicles we drive, etc. stuff I feel is absolutely none of his business!

In any event, my husband and I have decided to file bankruptcy. We are having a tough time making ends meet and tired of the harrassing phone calls! Just thought others would be interested in my story!

Ashley
Wendell, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Capital-One/Seattle-Washington/Alliance-One-For-Capital-One-Ripoff-Seattle-Washington-125491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One - Capital One