separated

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Alliance One Collection
717 Constitution Drive Suite 202 Exton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Alliance One Collection Placed 7 different items on my credit report after 3 years ripoff Exton Pennsylvania

Ok, I know I probably accrued those parking tickets but what they did to me is pure evil. I was looking to apply for a car loan so I went through my credit report and I was paying off couple of small items one of which was from Alliance One. When I was making those payments, the rude lady on the phone said I had other items I needed to take care of. I asked her to send them to me since I didn't know what they were for. Instead of sending them to me, they placed 7 different parking tickets on my credit report seperately ruining my credit. Each item was only for $60 - $80.

Here is what is bothering me. The item that was placed on my credit report first and that I took care of was from just a year a go. The parking tickets they later put on my credit report is from over 3 years ago. They only put them on my credit report because they knew I was trying to take care of my credit.

Now my credit is screwed. I know I did this to myself by not taking care of it when they told me to but any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks.

Habtamu
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2007 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Collection/Exton-Pennsylvania-19341/Alliance-One-Collection-Placed-7-different-items-on-my-credit-report-after-3-years-ripoff-246632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One Collection