Complaint Review: Alliance One Collections

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Laguna Niguel California
Alliance One Collections
1160 Centre Point Drive, Mendota, Minnesota U.S.A.

Alliance One Collections Harrassed by Robert Johnson, said he owned the company, yelled, put me down, referenced other items on my credit report, threatened me that I had "better answer my phone" when he calls Mendota Minnesota

Harrassed by Robert Johnson, said he owned the company, yelled, put me down, referenced other items on my credit report asking me why I didn't pay them, threatened me that I had "better answer my phone" when he calls on 10th, slammed phone hung up on me, mean, rude yelled.

Sarah, the rep, called me the next day and apologized for him and said she was very sorry about how he treated me. I told her I'm sending a letter to all the news media, including O'Reilly, local stations and cable stations, radio stations and magazines about Alliance One.

Robert Johnson said he was the owner and he made the decisions.

My Capital One card was maxed at $3000 and was up to $8650. I am considering BK now.

Linda
Laguna Niguel, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Collections/Mendota-Minnesota-55120/Alliance-One-Collections-Harrassed-by-Robert-Johnson-said-he-owned-the-company-yelled-p-397881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One Collections