• Report: #841963

• Submitted: Sun, February 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: Sonja — milton Washington United States of America
Alliance One Financial
6565 Kimball Drive Gig Harbor, Washington 98335 Internet United States of America

Alliance One Financial My drivers license is suspended because Alliance One won't take my payment arrangement Internet

So my drivers license is suspended because Alliance One won't take my payment arrangement.  I lost my FT job 2 years ago and was living paycheck to paycheck.  I tried so hard to pay my bills but I cannot find a job.  Finally i found a PT job and I called them to set up a payment plan.  I originally owe $900 on a traffic fine but when I tried to call and make a payment plan, they say i owe $5000??!! Now how is it possible to get that much fees in 2 years?  I'm now forced to break the law and prayed to God not to get caught driving without a license.  This company is ruthless.. no heart. you would think with all the people unemployed today, they'll be more understanding and be compassionate and understanding.  The lady i talked to was very rude. I explained to her i lost my job etc and she's hearing none of it.  I get $230 of unemployment every week and was willing to make a payment plan because I don't want to drive without a license.  But theyre asking i put $2000 + down and then make a payment arrangement. Where the heck am i gonna get that kind of money? I was unemployed and was living from paycheck to paycheck.  I'm lucky to even have money left on my bank after i pay my rent and car payment.  Can't WA state do something about this? This is not right.  I'm a damn good citizen and a damn good person dammit, why do I have to get treated like this?  I'm willing to pay and make a payment arrangement to get my license back. Can anybody help at all??!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Financial/internet/Alliance-One-Financial-My-drivers-license-is-suspended-because-Alliance-One-wont-take-my-841963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One Financial