Complaint Review: Alliance One Receivables Management - , Tim Grenz

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, October 26, 2008

• Reported By:lusby Maryland
Alliance One Receivables Management - , Tim Grenz
Mendota Heights, Minnesota U.S.A.

Alliance One Receivables Management - Tim Grenz Delayed Payment!! Mendota Heights Minnesota

*Consumer Suggestion: Perhaps...

On May 13, 2008 Tim Grenz from Alliance One contacted my wife about our Capitol One account that he was attempting to collect for. He asked if she could make a $50 payment dated for May 30, 2008. She agreed, Tim claimed that if anything changed just give him a call to work out the details. I spoke with Mr. Grenz May 29, 2008 and informed him that I could not make the $50 payment the he brokered with my wife, he said that if I couldn't make the payment that the payment plan that he offered to my wife would be voided. I asked for a 7 day extension he refused to budge. Mr. Grenz informed me that the only form of payment that they would accept would the full amount of $1388.28. I asked him about the status of the $50 dollar payment Mr. Greanz replied if you tell me not to take it then I can't. One month later there was an automatic withdrawal from my checking account by Alliance One I didn't given permission for that but they did it anyway.

Ryan
lusby, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Receivables-Management-Tim-Grenz/Mendota-Heights-Minnesota-55120/Alliance-One-Receivables-Management-Tim-Grenz-Delayed-Payment-Mendota-Heights-Minnesot-346471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One Receivables Management - , Tim Grenz

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Perhaps...

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Is it possible your Wife authorized two month's or more worth of payments and the charge you saw was the second one authorized and the first one was indeed removed?