Complaint Review: Alliance One Receivables Management

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2007

• Reported By:Livingston New Jersey
Alliance One Receivables Management
6565 Kimbal Drive Suite 200 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

Alliance One Receivables Management Impossibly Rude and difficult to reach ripoff Gig Harbor Washington

I received 2 collection notices from Alliance One on Saturday of this week. Subsequently I spent several hours this weekend trying to reach someone at this company so they could explain to me where this came from.

6 calls lasting 40 minutes + went unanswered till Monday morning. When I finally got someone on the phone she did not mention the company name, her own name, as a matter of fact all she said was "yeah"!

I then gave her my "incident number" and asked her what this was about; she said "like you do not know what this is about". I was blown away! I told her of my intent to dispute the debt as she still would not tell me where it came from as if I am supposed to give a total stranger a credit card number for a "debt" that I know nothing about. Then she tells me that she is going to hang up unless I listen to what she has to tell me. She states as rudely as possible that I need to submit my intent to dispute in writing and hangs up.

Folks this debt she was so nasty to me about is for $3.40! You are not misreading this, that is 3 dollars and 40 cents!

Livingston, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2007 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Receivables-Management/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Alliance-One-Receivables-Management-Impossibly-Rude-and-difficult-to-reach-ripoff-Gig-Harb-249524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One Receivables Management