Complaint Review: Alliance One Recievables

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Olympia Washington
Alliance One Recievables
www.allianceoneinc.com Exton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Alliance One Recievables Rude Scammers Unethical Call late at night Exton Pennsylvania

I was contacted by Alliance One for a collection with olympia police dept speeding ticket that I never payed on and never went to court on (driving sisters car going 5 mph over and found out she had no insuarance). They called me up saying I owe around 600 dollers I said to them that I would be able to set up a payment plan with them. I said that I could make 50.00 a month payments until it was paid off.

I was told that I could not make payments that I could only pay it in full and if i did not they would garnish my wages. Well I thought they were just scaring me which I later found to be wrong as of today my wages are being garnished for 1103 dollers that I owe. I am actually kind of glad they are garnishing my wages so that it will be paid off and I will not have to deal with them anymore Hopefully....

I am still mad at them for not allowing me to set up a payment plan and working with me to get this issue resolved. They are garnishment happy Company...

Stay away from alliance one at all cost.....Unless you like wage garnishments.

Dustin
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One-Recievables/Exton-Pennsylvania/Alliance-One-Recievables-Rude-Scammers-Unethical-Call-late-at-night-Exton-Pennsylvania-323234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One Recievables