Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:seattle Washington
Alliance One
www.allianceone.com Cleveland, Ohio U.S.A.

Alliance One Took more money than agreed Cleveland Ohio

I made arrangements initially to pay Alliance one a one time payment of 400.00. They said that if i cannot make that payment to let them know at least three days in advance. I did so, and agreed to make monthly payments for 100.00. The guy I spoke to said he made the changes. A week later, as you would imagine, they took out the 400, which overdrew my account. I would have almost wished that it would have been returned, unfortunately my band has overdraft protection so they slime balls got all their money. Now, here is mainly why I wrote this compliant, I was under the impression that all my conversations with them are taped. I was wrong. Conveniently they have no record of my conversation for the amount change, only record of the initial 400 arrangement. they have my bank account number, which they say will not be billed again (i wonder if thats on tape). mY best advice is to always ask if the conversations are being recorded, otherwise you'll end up like me with zero for my kids christmas.

seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Cleveland-Ohio/Alliance-One-Took-more-money-than-agreed-Cleveland-Ohio-398024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One