Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2007

• Reported By:CARROLLTON Georgia
Alliance One
, Georgia U.S.A.

Alliance One Collection They have the wrong number, person but keep calling and harrassing. They ask for my SSN but I refuse and then they get ugly. Nationwide

I have received 3 phone calls from this company. They state they are looking for "me" for a delinquent bill in a city I have never lived in. I have never had a bill with the company they are telling me. I ask for more specific information but they do not give it. They ask for my SSN which I refuse to give. They become ugly and start threatening that they will "just keep calling until it is paid!"

The 3rd phone call, I stated to the person that I was not who they were looking for, and again she asked for my SSN. I told them that if they continued to call this number I would contact my attorney and file a harassment suit on their company. She assured me they would show my number is a wrong number. We shall see...

I would suggest to people NOT to give their SSN!! This is a scam!!

Tracey
CARROLLTON, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2007 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Georgia/Alliance-One-Collection-They-have-the-wrong-number-person-but-keep-calling-and-harrassing-238583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One