Complaint Review: Alliance One

Alliance One
6565 Kimball Dr #200 Gig Harbor, Washington United States of America

Alliance One Debbie Miller Scumbags, Crooks & Liars Gig Harbor , Washington

*Consumer Comment: Motion of Recapture

I found out my license is suspended because I have a traffic ticket that showed up from 2005.  I called Alliance one and talked to a lady name Debbie Miller.  She said i owe over $3000 on the ticket.  I checked the City to where I owe the original ticket from and I showed I only owe $600.  Can a collection agency add this much fees to a traffic ticket? Isn't this illegal? I called Alliance One to make a settlement offer but I didn't have the money at the time because I was unemployed.  Debbie Miller from Alliance one agreed to settle the amount for a certain amount. I told her I don't have the money at the time and she agreed to settle for the amount that we talked about.  I even asked her I probably won't have that money 'til the end of the month because I still need to save up.  Well she said thats fine, borrow the money and call me back one you have the amount and we'll take care of it.  Well I saved up the money and called her back within a month and hoping they'll release the hold on my license she said that she never said anything about settling it for that amount and she made me look like a liar.  I should have know not to trust these crooks in the first place.  I should have recorded my conversation with them. I wrote down all the information she told me and the $$ amount i need to come up with to clear my license.  Now she's saying she never said it.  I called to speak with the manager, no answer and left a message. She never returned my calls.  I called a few times and spoke with different people and they were mean and rude.  I went to court and ask the judge if they can pull my ticket from the agency but the judge said there's nothing they can do about it since it already went to collection.  Can anybody help me?!!! I am desperate. I need my license back.  I asked for a debt validation and i showed i owe $$$. It's less that the money they said from our phone conversation.  These people keep changing the amount over the phone.  Do not trust these crooks. Always record your conversation with them.  They're bunch of scumbags and liar and crooks and i hope this company get shut down and these liars rot in H**L!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 05:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Alliance-One-Debbie-Miller-Scumbags-Crooks-Liars-Gig-Harbor-Washington-896785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One

Motion of Recapture

AUTHOR: Sophia B - ()

Motion the court of the orginal ticket requesting OR Motioning the Court of Recapture. The Judge will tell the court clerk to contact Alliance to send back the ticket or tickets, once ticket is bought back to orginal court, orginal ticket without collection fees or interest must be paid at one time. No payments and Alliance is SOL.

Sophia