Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Updated: Thu, May 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jeri — ELLENSBURG Washington United States of America
Alliance One
6565 Kimball Drive Gig Harbor, Washington United States of America

Alliance One Signal Credit Mgmt Failure to report fine payments to DOL causes license suspension. Gig Harbor, Washington

On May 19th, 2011 I was driving home when I was pulled over and informed that my license was suspended.  Back in Oct of this past year I received a letter stating that my license would be suspended due to unpaid fines.  At that time i notified the court and was told that i would have to get a hold of Alliance One to make payment arrangements.  I contacted Alliance One to find out what needed to be done to prevent my license suspension and was told I would need to make a down payment of 200 dollars and monthly payments of 75 dollars.  To date I have paid all but 75 dollars of my fine just to find out that my license apparently has been suspended as of Nov.  Now I cannot drive, will have to pay to reinstate my license and without a doubt will be fined again due to this suspension.  When making my payments over the phone I have asked several times if a statement could be sent to me showing me a balance so i could keep track of how much i have paid and still owe.  After 6 months I have yet to receive any and I am very angry that I now get to become part of the system again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Alliance-One-Signal-Credit-Mgmt-Failure-to-report-fine-payments-to-DOL-causes-license-susp-730944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One