Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:snohomish Washington
Alliance One
6565 Kimball Dr.suite 200 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

Alliance One not crediting all payments Gig Harbor Washington

I was forced to go through alliance one to pay my court fines.I had been recently unemployed and sent them A letter to inform them that I would not be able to pay the amount that they wanted per month. waiting for A responce they sent A letter to dol and my liscence was suspended, for lack of payment. and all the money that I had payed them was for nothing they actually increased my debt that amount plus fifty dollars. now I owe them three hundred and fifty dollars more than my original fine amount, I should have boworred the original amount from A bank the interest would have been less.

Bob j
snohomish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Alliance-One-not-crediting-all-payments-Gig-Harbor-Washington-436345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One