Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:tacoma Washington
Alliance One
6565 Kimball Dr Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

Alliance One Watch Out Again !! Gig Harbor Washington

*Consumer Comment: same boat as your in

*UPDATE Employee: not all of us are bad

Many Moons ago I received a few traffic tickets... Then filed Bankruptcy... U.S. court allowed my tickets on my paperworks and it was discharged with the ticket on it. Alliance one refused to Agree with the courts decision.. and as of this week just took every dime out of my bank account.. by the way did I say I was a single father with no family and am unemployed and they took 1000 dollars which overdrafted my account by 100 dollars?! Called them to find out what they were doing they said they were only legally having to contact me once and that they contacted me in 2004... Umm Its 2008 !! They removed money and two days later I get the paper work in mail telling me and offering to file excemptions.. After the fact. Who's right well I Thought the U.S. Court... but guess not.. The lower courts all considered them off my record and made them non FTA's due to the BK..

Sincerly ,

BROKE DAD

Joseph
tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2008 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Gig-Harbor-Washington/Alliance-One-Watch-Out-Again-Gig-Harbor-Washington-359115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One

same boat as your in

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

i am thinking about doing a chapter 13 and was wondering did alliance one go to the 351 meeting thing? i need help on this before i go do a chapt. 13 and A. get what i need done or B. lose more money

not all of us are bad

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

I work for Alliance One and know what I am up against going on here, not everyone at Alliance One is scum nor does everyone that works there pull crap like Ive read on this site. Yes I will give you the fact that some of them are rude, crude and don't follow the rules to their fullest but not everyone there sucks. We do have to try and contact you more than once and it has to be within the last 30 days, there are alot more rules to it but I also have to say that some people that do have tickets/bills whatever that are in collections are real rude to us as well. I have been cussed out and screamed at and I haven't even garnished anyone. I know it's a rough world but I am also a single parent and know just how hard it is to make it out there especially since A1 doesn't pay very well imagine that. I also know that when you get a bill or a ticket and you don't pay it well that is your own fault, the courts have to collect it somehow. As for the b.s. ones come on just send in proof and let it go. We are human too and have to deal with mean people all day, it gets tiring after a while and if you are innocent justice will prevail one day either way. I just don't like being put down for what others do and to stereotype "everyone" that works for Alliance One is the same as being predjudice its unfair and cruel on your part as well. If I could find another job trust me I'd be gone in a heartbeat, but it's better than welfare where you probably have another page to complain about those people too. Life is full of ups and downs, enjoy whats in front of you and stop worrying so much about stupid things.