Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:APO New York
Alliance One
1160 Centre Pointe Drive, Mendota Heights, Minnesota U.S.A.

Alliance One aggressive and threatening Mendota Heights Minnesota

I keep getting a call from a Justin on this number asking for my wife, when I told him my wife was not at home he became aggressive and threatened my wife's job and our home.

I then did some research on the number to find it was a company Alliance One Collections, the calls started at 6am and called each hour until midnight, and that's when I contacted them via my lawyer the calls finally stopped. Even with laws in place how can a firm like this break them with such vigor?

APO, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Mendota-Heights-Minnesota-55120/Alliance-One-aggressive-and-threatening-Mendota-Heights-Minnesota-467335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One