Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2009

• Reported By:Battle Ground Washington
Alliance One
1200 Franklin St Vancouver, Washington U.S.A.

Alliance One Are you kidding me!!! Vancouver Washington

*Consumer Comment: we all

Are you kidding me. This is a bunch of bull. My husband got a ticket back in like 2006 for a company related accident. Well the company needless to say didn't pay for or help us out. Then we slowly started making payments on his ticket. We had to make an emergency move and did not continue to pay because we forgot about it. (I know our fault) And so when we moved back up here my husband got a ticket for no seat belt. He then got told by the cops that his license was suspended. We never received anything in the mail stating that he was suspended or anything. So we contacted the court and they told us that his tickets were in Alliance One.

So being the loving wife that I am, I tried really hard to help him get this all taken care of. We called Alliance one and received some of the rudest service that I have experienced in my life. As we continued on with our conversations the lady became even ruder as we were just trying to explain the issue. She then transfered him over to another person (who was way nicer) who he asked to please send us a copy of what the tickets were so we could pay them off.

We called 4 weeks in a row to get something in writing before my husband went to court and we got nothing. They are jerks who charge someone way too much money for meerly forgetting something little. We are taking care of it now but Alliance one is still tacking on interest although we are paying every week and paying quite a bit at that. They have done this to my Father in law as well and they need to be stopped.

When is enough enough. I am tired of getting screwed by these people and I know a few others that feel the same way. When do people finally give up and draw the line. I am drawing one now and I know that a few other members of my family are as well. If anyone can help please do!!!!

Ashlyn
Battle Ground, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Vancouver-Washington-98661/Alliance-One-Are-you-kidding-me-Vancouver-Washington-416942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One

we all

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

we all need to get a class act law suit against them im about to do a chapt. 13 bk and dont know if it will help me out with them i had 90% paid off with them a few yrs back and then out of the blue everything hit me twice as hard so i know the feeling and know what it is like in ur guy's shoes I VOTE "CLASS-ACT LAW SUIT" AGAINST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!