- Report: #1164682
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Alliance Publishing, Inc./Catherine Reece
Alliance Publishing, Inc./Catherine Reece3011 West 183rd St. #342 Homewood, Illinois USA
Alliance Publishing, Inc./Catherine Reece Patricia Tate, Founding MemberJanice Murphy, Support Team SpecialistKathleen Simms, Support Team Specialist Failed to deliver (timely), Failed to Respond to Email Inquiries, Failed to notify problem Homewood Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
If Alliance Publishing is legitimate, why are they not located at the address given? Why don't they answer their Email inquires? If they are legitimate, and there is a physical problem, why didn't they send out some kind of announcement?
The folling is a copy of one of my inquiries, which they did not answer:
1. Explain to me why it took over (3) weeks to deliver my package?
2. Explain why during all this time, when I sent both you and Alliance Publishing Email inquiries, that they were never answered?
3. Explain why, also during this time, my sponsor was unable to contact anyone in your organization?
4. I paid (foolishly) in good faith $100.00 to Jim Baily, my sponsor and $97.00 to a non-existent publishing company for service FINALLY rendered, BUT TOO LATE!
i fail to understand, how you or the so-called Alliance Publishing company can expect me to offer this terrible service to anyone? This is the worst run organization or one of the worst I have ever come in contact with. And I am extreemly sorry, I made such a foolish decision to send you cash! Under normal circumstances, I would have never done that!
I don't expect to get my money returned and you can be sure, I will never subject any one else to this kind of abuse!
How can you expect anyone to ever trust you, when you abuse your customers in this manner?
You did not reply before, so I don't expect I will hear from you again, but you should be ashamed to allow your name to be tarnished, as it stands now.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Publishing-IncCatherine-Reece/Homewood-Illinois-60430/Alliance-Publishing-IncCatherine-Reece-Patricia-Tate-Founding-MemberJanice-Murphy-Su-1164682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.