Complaint Review: Alliance Service, Co. Inc

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: taylor — Orem Utah United States of America
Alliance Service, Co. Inc
2390 Esplanade Dr. Ste. 206 Algonquin, IL 60102 Orem, Utah United States of America

Alliance Service, Co. Inc Something Miller (male, southern accent) SCREWED OVER by "college kid" selling magazine subscribtions&books Orem, Utah

DO NOT purchase magazine subscriptions or "books for kids in the hospital" so that they can win a trip somewhere. At my college, a gentleman approached me and got me to buy books for kids in the hospital. 132 dollars later, we walk to the atm and I pull out the money and give it to him. He says, "In three days, you can get taxes back for it. We'll all be right there." and he points to the student center. I went there today, NO ONE even knew what I was talking about. He took my money, never to be seen again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Service-Co-Inc/Orem-Utah-84058/Alliance-Service-Co-Inc-Something-Miller-male-southern-accent-SCREWED-OVER-by-colleg-837216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Service, Co. Inc