Complaint Review: Alliance Service Company Inc

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2011

• Reported By: Christin — Fontana California United States of America
Alliance Service Company Inc

Alliance Service Company Inc ACSI Shady salesman, No receipt given, Harrassing collection of stopped payment. Internet

While entering the mall, a friend and I were stopped by a seemingly friendly salesman.. After asking personal questions and smooth talking, he sprang an outragous dollar amount on us for magazines that we ordered. Assuring us that because we donated magazines to a local childrens hospital, the money would be tax deductable, so we wrote him the check. We were never given the receipts.

After confirming with my friend that she was not given the receipt, I decided to put a stop payment on the check. I am now receiving calls from their collection agency. They hang up and call right back SEVERAL times in a row, this happens at least once a day. I have now received a collection notice in the mail saying that they are coming after me for the money..

I never received any product from them. But I am still being told this is a valid debt.. Their sub-par customer service leaves tons to be desired. Rudeness must be a prerequisite to getting hired there. Where I will go for answers and a solution to this mess, I do not know...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Service-Company-Inc/internet/Alliance-Service-Company-Inc-ACSI-Shady-salesman-No-receipt-given-Harrassing-collection-697031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Service Company Inc