Complaint Review: Alliance Service Company/Five Star

• Submitted: Sun, June 19, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, June 19, 2011

• Reported By: Stephanie — rolling meadows Illinois United States of America
Alliance Service Company/Five Star
1875B Rohlwing Road, rolling meadows, Il Rolling Meadows, Illinois United States of America

I was approached by a salesman name Cory from Alliance Service Company. The dude was talking, and flirting and asking oddly personal questions the entire time. He conned me into buying 84 dollars worth of magazines after asking for my number and going on and on about how beautiful i was. After takingmy check and giving me NO reciept the guy said nothing about a return or stop payment policy. He ended up calling me that night and we hung out. I went to his motel, and we ended up hooking up. What do I find there? Him and all his friends dealing eachother POT. His excuse was that it's legal in california, where he's from. I'm sorry but you're in illinois, where it's no legal. After explaining that my life goal is to become a K9 officer, he continued to sell and smoke... After consideration I realized how dumb I was to let him flirt his way into getting my money i called to see if I was able to cancel my order. I am not able to because it was way after three days. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WITHOUT BEING TOLD OR GETTING A RECIEPT. Don't buy from these people. And especially don't buy their drugs. That is, afterall, how they make their biggest    profit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2011 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Service-CompanyFive-Star/Rolling-Meadows-Illinois-60008/Alliance-Service-CompanyFive-Star-NO-RETURN-POLICY-EXPLAINED-UNPROFESSIONAL-SALESMANDR-742797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Service Company/Five Star