Complaint Review: Alliance Service Group

• Updated: Tue, November 01, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Minooka Illinois United States of America
Alliance Service Group
10261 Franklin Avenue Internet United States of America

Alliance Service Group DVA Anchor Boardup and Glass Company Storm Damage, Home Repair and Insurance Fraud Company Internet

In April of 2011, there was a hail storm in our area.  Shortly thereafter Robert Baldassari, so-called public adjuster of Alliance Service Group, Inc. of Illinois came to our home and offered to file a claim with our homeowners insurance company to cover damage incured during this hail storm.  I signed a contract with him on April 12, 2011.

On May 24th, 2011, the insurance check for $3,500.00 was cashed by Alliance Service Group.  I never heard anything back from this company and decided to contact them in June of 2011.  At that point the run-around started.  Dozens of phone calls, which included being put on hold, redirected, told that the person who could help was out of the office or told that they would return my call and never would.  Then on October 24th, I finally told the secretary, Lana, that I was going to contact the Attorney Generals office.

On October 26th, 2011, I received a check in the amount of $2,607.00 which I promptly cashed.  On October 31, 2011, I received a notice from my bank saying the check bounced and I was charged a fee from my bank.  I went to the bank which was named on the check from Alliance and they told me there was not any money in this account to cover this check.

On November 1, 2011 I tried calling the Alliance office again and left a message with the secretary saying the check bounced and have reported this to the Better Bussiness Bureau and the Attorney Generals office.  Beware of this company...their operations are fraudulant, in my opinion!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Service-Group/internet/Alliance-Service-Group-DVA-Anchor-Boardup-and-Glass-Company-Storm-Damage-Home-Repair-and-794228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Service Group