comedy

Complaint Review: Alliance Trucking

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2012

• Reported By: Investigative_journalist — Montreat North Carolina United States of America
Alliance Trucking
Highway 25 South Arden, North Carolina United States of America

Alliance Trucking Terrorizes local citizens to expand their training school lot behind Highway 25 South. Arden, North Carolina

I am a professional investigative journalist of 18 years now. I have periodically worked with victims, law enforcement and investigators into various crimes, etc. This includes the Asheville, NC, region and Arden, NC, where ALLIANCE truck driver training school is located on Highway 25 south, or Hendersonville Highway. I worked with victims of satanic/cult crime and harassment as well, and reported information uncovered to law enforcement and state bureau of investigation (SBI) as well.

Upon advice of one investigator, I contacted a family who lived behind ALLIANCE TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOL on HWY 25 in Arden. Their property adjoined ALLIANCE's in the back. In interviewed the family, who told me a grim account of the daughter being terrorized and stalked by local satanists, who also harassed her on the phone repeatedly. In fact, they had tapped directly into her phone line, so that everytime she picked up her phone, a person or people who heard to be listening in the background, and even interjecting statements like "kill-kill-KILL!" while she was speaking to others on her phone.

I personally heard this when I attempted to use her phone several times. We could not understand how this was happening. I worked with local police interested in her case, and one satanic crime investigator as well.

One day, I decided to investigative further the mystery of the phone line. I followed the phone line coming from her trailer and connecting to a major phone/power line along the road in front of her trailer. I FOLLOWED THAT PHONE LINE TOWARDS ALLIANCE TRUCKING NEXT TO HER PROPERTY. I NOTICED IMMEDIATELY THAT A STRANGELY OUT-OF-PLACE WIRE RAN OUT OF A SECOND FLOOR WINDOW OF THE MAIN ALLIANCE BUILDING AND CONNECTED TO HER PHONE LINE.

I then notified law enforcement of this strange connection. The investigator told me later, "How did you know? The police checked this out, and discovered that this line tapping directly into her phone line RAN DIRECTLY INTO THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT OF ALLIANCE TRUCKING!"

SO! The horrific threats allegedly coming from "satanists" were coming from the VP's office of ALLIANCE! But WHY??? The facts began to emerge that Alliance had contacted this family repeatedly, wanting to expand their truck driver training school lot, and wanted to buy their land so they could then expand. But the family said NO.

The family and investigators like myself have been forced to conclude that the horrific stalking and threats and harassment they and their threatened daughter received, were intended (in part) to intimidate and frighten this family into wanting to move and therefore selling the land.

We discovered first-hand a very dark side to ALLIANCE TRUCKING SCHOOL in Arden/Fletcher, NC. I caution people to avoid this truck driver training school for this reason. BEWARE OF ALLIANCE TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOL!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Trucking/Arden-North-Carolina-/Alliance-Trucking-Terrorizes-local-citizens-to-expand-their-training-school-lot-behind-Hi-955628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Trucking