aroused

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Gizmette — new orleans United States of America
Alliance for Affordable Services
new orleans, Louisiana United States of America

Alliance for Affordable Services UNAFFORDABLE SERVICES SHOULD BE THE NAME new orleans, Louisiana

Alliance for affodable services is the biggest ripoff ever.  I received a membership to this organization to assist in getting interim insurance.  I cancelled with the agent who sold me the insurance when I was able to get regular insurance 6 months later.  Alliance tried to debit my account (1 year later) saying I had not cancelled with them and that they would not give me my money back.  This is totally a ripoff deceptive policy as I never dealt with them only the agent.

They do not provide the insurance it was provided by another company.  I think that they just scam the agents (maybe they get a commission?) into writing a policy that then gives free membership to this group which never assisted me in any way either with products or discounts.  This is a big ripoff and everyone thinking about doing business with this group be warned that they are dishonest and devious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-for-Affordable-Services/new-orleans-Louisiana-70124/Alliance-for-Affordable-Services-UNAFFORDABLE-SERVICES-SHOULD-BE-THE-NAME-new-orleans-Lo-1002075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance for Affordable Services