Complaint Review: Alliance law center - camro Edwards - justin ryan

• Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By: maggie — San Bernardino California USA
Alliance law center - camro Edwards - justin ryan
600 B St Suite 2000 San Diego, California United States of America

Alliance law center - camro Edwards - justin ryan Attorney Edwards Cameron Alliance stole $3500 from us also. Heard he also has an Australian Law License. He closed shop to start a new one under something like Keystone he is working with other attorney's. We need to stop him San Diego, California

* : WAS ANYONE PRESENTED WITH A SECONDARY CONTRACT?

we went to alliance law center for a modification just like every one that is reporting on this ripoff report.  we paid him $3500.00 and he never did anything with our lender he never answered our calls and i had to get someone else to help me with my modification.  I heard that Edwards Cameron has an Australian Law License also and that he is working with other Attorney's under a new name.  Possible Keystone not sure what the new name is. but there sould be a law that stops him from practicing law while being investigated for all this complain's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-law-center-camro-Edwards-justin-ryan/San-Diego-California-92101/Alliance-law-center-camro-Edwards-justin-ryan-Attorney-Edwards-Cameron-Alliance-stole-495106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance law center - camro Edwards - justin ryan

#1

WAS ANYONE PRESENTED WITH A SECONDARY CONTRACT?

AUTHOR: Sunny - (U.S.A.)

They ripped me off once and then before they even did anything a month later they tried to send me a secondary contract to try and extract even more money from me. I called Cameran Edwards to question this, he couldn't answer my questions. Then he finally gave up and said don't worry about the secondary contract/money. He said we would worry about it if the loan went to letigation. I am appalled at this conduct. I have forewarded the contract onto the Attorney general. These people need to be in jail asap.