Complaint Review: Alliance

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: Alliance — Winter Garden Florida United States of America
20533 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 1236 Miami, Florida United States of America

Alliance Alliance Network Scam 29.95 Charge Miami, Florida

I have unauthorized charges from this company. What alerted me was the fact that they overdrafted my bank account! I immediately called the bank to find out what these charges were. She explained to me that I had one charge of 29.95 in May of 2012 and again for 29.95 in August of 2012. I let her know that I didn't authorize any such charges. My bank informed me that the company was called Alliance and that the charges were by electronic check. The only information she could provide me with is the company name and a phone number. I attempted to call several times but could never get ahold of anyone. I googled and found that this company and the charges are apart of a scam and countless people have been told they would receive a refund but never got one. I had to close my bank account to keep the charges from happening again. A refund would be nice, but seeing how I am one of thousands that have been affected I will probably never see a dime back from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance/Miami-Florida-33180/Alliance-Alliance-Network-Scam-2995-Charge-Miami-Florida-954803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance