Complaint Review: Allianceone

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: Becky W — Brightwood Oregon United States of America
6565 Kimball Drive, Suite 200 Gig Harbor, Washington United States of America

Allianceone Either unaware or unconcerned with the FDCPA Laws Gig Harbor, Washington

Not even my debt that I was paying.  I was helping out my brother.  They were so incredibly rude to me  They ran my card so many times that it put me over the daily limit and I was unable to use my card for the rest of the day.  No one gave me the mini miranda and one of the reps left 2 ilegal messages on my voice mail.  I know the laws as  I am a debt collector.  These are the guys that give collection agencies a bad name.  I am so proud that I do things differntly and treat people the with basic respect a human being deserves.  I don't know how they collect any money at all if that's the way they treat people.  KARMA!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allianceone/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Allianceone-Either-unaware-or-unconcerned-with-the-FDCPA-Laws-Gig-Harbor-Washington-740386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allianceone