Complaint Review: Allianz Global Assistance

Allianz Global Assistance
po box 72031 Internet United States of America

Allianz Global Assistance Will not pay claims, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Jackie, Help Team

The company was provided with 2 doctor notes after my emergency surgery. One from my doctor stating the surgery was an emergency and that I could not travel due to post operative risks. The second note was from my  psychiatrist stating that I could not travel due to anxiety. We also attached a death certificate stating a recent suicide in family. The actual death certificate stated: gunshot to the head.

The company representative by the name of Ken Styles explained to me that suicide and anxiety are excluded by the company. He also indicated that because I had some symptoms prior to surgery, my claim was denied. Basically, we bought trip insurance just to waste our money. I would not recommend that anyone purchase anything from this company. They wasted weeks of my time with required documentation and then denied the claim. It seems that they just do not want to pay for their claims. Very disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allianz-Global-Assistance/internet/Allianz-Global-Assistance-Will-not-pay-claims-Internet-923101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allianz Global Assistance

Jackie, Help Team

AUTHOR: Access America Help Team - (USA)

Hi, Alice

Jackie from the Help Team here.  Were sorry to hear about your familys tragedy, and that we were unable to provide you with coverage in your situation.  We wish you and your family the best.

Regards,