Complaint Review: Allianz Secuirty

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Kdb226 — New York United States of America
Allianz Secuirty
New York, New York United States of America

Allianz Secuirty Suspicious voicemail about job offer, wants money for training...scam New York, New York

About a week ago I responded to an ad on Craigslist for a secretarial job offer. The next day I missed a call from a 212-510-8703 phone number and the woman that left me a voicemail called herself "Mrs. Charles" and left no info on the company. I tried calling several times afterwards but each time the line was busy. I emailed the craigslist email ad never received a response. The next day they called again, this time it was a "Mr. Lawrence. " and again the line was busy for over an hour.

Naturally I gave up on it, nobody was giving me information and there was no way to contact this office. However this morning, over a week later, I got another phone call from a Jennifer, but once again no information left by the company and the phone was busy. It was only until I used my business phone that I actually got through, and Jennifer was the one to answer. she gave me a brief overview about interviews for today only and saying I would need to bring $100 for training if they wanted to hire me. She did not tell me the name of the company until I asked her, and the spelling alone was the the final tip that told me these guys were not legit.

So that's my experience with this "Allienz" company. They're unlisted in whitepages too, so I don't even know where they expected me to go when they told me to come in for an interview today. Avoid these guys like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allianz-Secuirty/New-York-New-York-/Allianz-Secuirty-Suspicious-voicemail-about-job-offer-wants-money-for-trainingscam-N-934742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allianz Secuirty