instrument

244 w49st suite 700 7th floor Manhattan, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 212-470-0503
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Allianz coorperation mr.chase Believe me I worked there but I quit cause the company is illegal and it's all a scam Manhattan, New York

I was hired as a telemarketer to work for allianz coorperation on the spot. Not knowing about the company I accept the job.they made me lie to these clients about job openings and great pay and to tell them that they need $90 to get trained.but it's more money they take from people other than the $90.they rob all these clients with their money and full their pockets.they have no jobs available.
They hire people to work for them but don't pay as much I worked 2 weeks and earned only $75.the boss mr.chase hires all the females and flirt with them so that they can make alot of clients go in for interviews so he can make his money. I'm one of those victims I lied to so much people.my dad was a victim too he payed $1000 for the courses and they have no jobs for him.PLEASE IT'S A SCAM DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE IF THEY CALL YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW,THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY!!!! ALL Of THEM ARE DRUNKS THEY DRINK ON THE JOB.THEY DON'T CaRE ABOUT THE INTERVIEWS THEY wANT YOUR MONEY!!!! I worked there but now I quitted because the job is ridiculous if you receive a call from mr.chase,mr.cook, and mr.Maxwell hang up the PHONE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2012 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allianz-coorperation-mrchase/Manhattan-New-York-/Allianz-coorperation-mrchase-Believe-me-I-worked-there-but-I-quit-cause-the-company-is-i-901655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allianz coorperation mr.chase