Complaint Review: Allianz security protection

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: nat — Staten Island New York United States of America
Allianz security protection
244 W 49th Street New York, New York United States of America

Allianz security protection Mislead and misrepresented. Pretended to offer a job to get money out of you for training. New York, New York

My 18 yr old daughter just got scammed by this company. They call you for a job interview and tell you to bring SS card, state ID and $100 cash for training. They tell you that in order for them to hire you, you need to get certified and it only costs $100.
I personally called them several times to make sure that it only costs $100 to get certified.
When you sign a contract you find out that they are a training facility and can't hire you and they charge from $438 + for training and don't guarantee you a job. And best of all $100 that you paid is non-refundable.
I dealt with Mr.Cook, Mr.Freeman and Mr.Gordon.
Mr.Cook told me that he will personally help me get a refund. Whe I tried calling him, his assistant, who refuses to give you her name, told me that he is never available and I could leave a message. Non of my messages were returned.
Mr.Gordon told me that he is a telemarketer and doesn't have time to talk to me.
Mr.Freeman never returns phone calls and only spoke to me when I showed up at the office and gave me his cell phone number that he never answers and I could never leave a message there, the voice mailbox is always full.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allianz-security-protection/New-York-New-York-10019/Allianz-security-protection-Mislead-and-misrepresented-Pretended-to-offer-a-job-to-get-m-912304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allianz security protection