Complaint Review: Allied Auto Warranty

• Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Peter — San Diego California United States of America
Allied Auto Warranty
3050 West Agua Fria Freeway #240 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Allied Auto Warranty Dan Ferguson Dan Ferguson was very helpful when I purchased my warranty. I am so glad I purchased it as it has already paid for itself and I still 4 years of coverage left. I can't thank them enough. Phoenix Arizona

I purchased a warranty thru Allied Auto Warranty out of Phoenix Arizona.  I was recently shopping for another warranty for my wife's car and when I Googled Allied Auto Warranty I found a negative listing on this site.  Due to the fact that Dan Ferguson was so helpful when I purchased my warranty I felt compelled to write this review.

It is unfortunate  that we live in a day and age where anyone can post anything, whether true or not true, in a forum such as this.  Being a business owner myself, I too have suffered from "digital blackmail.  It would appear that a competitor of Allied Auto Warranty has posted these negative posts anonmously in an effort to discredit Allied Auto Warranty and Dan.  I have experienced the same thing with my business.  Anyone can post anything, whether substantiated or not.

I can tell you that Dan was nothing but helpful during the purchasing process.  I shopped numerous companies and went with Allied due to the fact they were over $600 less expensive than any other quote I received.  After doing my due diligence and checking out the company that actually backed the warranty I purchased the warranty Allied Auto Warranty provided.  I am so glad I did as 4 months after I purchased the warranty my transmission went out (a $3,000 repair).  The process worked just as Dan had stated and the only thing I had to pay was the $100 deductible.  I could never have afforded this repair if I didn't have the warranty.  If I didn't have the warranty I would be making payments on a car that wasn't running.

I can't thank Allied and Dan enough.  If you are considering purchasing an extended warranty thru them you can rest assured you are dealing with a quality organization.

Peter W

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Auto-Warranty/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Allied-Auto-Warranty-Dan-Ferguson-Dan-Ferguson-was-very-helpful-when-I-purchased-my-war-1028836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Auto Warranty