Complaint Review: Allied Auto Warranty

Allied Auto Warranty
3050 West Agua Fria Freeway #240 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Allied Auto Warranty Rude, misleading, deceptive Phoenix, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Allied Auto Warranty Response

Requested a quote via the internet for an Auto Warranty.  Was contacted several times from a non toll free number, when I would call the number back it went to a voicemail with no company name.  Finally got someone on the phone, Dan Ferguson.  He was CONDESCENDING on the phone, made several false claims with regards to the level of coverage and he company that backed the warranty.  Had him submit in writing what was covered and found it to be minimal coverage.  Had my dealer look at it they said very little would be covered.  Advised Dan I was going to go with another company, he got beligerant with me, then went as far as to send a rude email, insulting me with regards to what I could afford to pay as a down payment.

I am GLAD I did not choose this company, I can't even imagine what would happen if I needed them to fix my car!!  Very bad business practices. [continued below]....
.....  After looking them up on the BBB Webiste it stated they have been open since 1985 with no complaints, this prompted me to further investigate them.  The state of Arizona has no such corporate name for Allied Auto Warranty, secondly their website was registered August of 2012, certaily if open since 1985 that would not be the case.  Additionally the file with the BBB was opened October 2012.  After calling back a few times to their toll free number I got a representative to admit they have only been open about 6 months.  They gave false information to the BBB to make it appear they are in business much longer than they are.  Clearly changing company names or hiding their true identity.  Very shady and deceptive.  Stay away!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Allied-Auto-Warranty/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Allied-Auto-Warranty-Rude-misleading-deceptive-Phoenix-Arizona-1017493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Allied Auto Warranty

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Allied Auto Warranty Response

AUTHOR: Dan Ferguson - ()

It is our company policy to not address complaints that are posted in anonymous forums such as this one.  It has been our experience that these complaints are almost always filed by competitors trying to disparage our online reputation or by clients we refuse coverage to because they are trying to scam the system and get coverage on a vehicle that is already broken down.   If a consumer has a legitimate complaint they can file the complaint with an organization that actually verifies the identity of the person filing the complaint such as the Better Business Bureau rather than in an anonymous forum such as this.

To date we have dealt with over 200,000 potential clients and have sold over 3,000 policies.  When taking these numbers into account our Customer Satisfaction Rate is about 99.99%.  Based on industry averages that type of satisfaction rate is literally unheard of.  Granted there are a handful of complaints on various forums but in reality we actually have more positive reviews than negative ones.  If you take the time to read these complaints you will find that virtually none of these people actually purchased a warranty from us and were unhappy with their policy and the majority of these so called complaints are derived from a disgruntled person filing multiple false complaints under different names.

We appreciate you taking the time to read this and sincerely hope you consider the source of this so called complaint when making your purchasing decision.

Sincerely,